Thursday, July 10, 2008

beware of this maid


Hi, I had this maid her name is JANE PACOT or JANE PACOT RONA. I found out that she is a swindler and thief. She has been doing this for years. Her modus operandi is to apply as a household worker, pretend to be so hard working and intelligent and starts to earn your trust. After a while, she would borrow money for her sick daughter or some other alibi. then she asks for 2mos or more advance in her salary, then she would escape but would steal anything she could get inside your house including your other maids things like cellphones and their money. She would also take your children's fetching cards. It has come to my mind that since she took the fetching cards she still has a motive to harm my children, so as a preventive measure I have alarmed the NBI and police. Until now she is still at large.

Please pass this on to your friends. I want all to be aware. It will serve as a warning just in case this person come knocking on your door applying as a household worker or you might see her in an agency.

Above is her picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home